Calling all Washington DC Area Food Bloggers!
Our 2016 Gluten-Free Expo promises to be an exciting time for gluten-free food bloggers in Washington DC to learn about resources available for patients and families, but also to indulge in the best gluten-free food around! We've set up an exciting day of events for local bloggers and hope you'll join us!
At the Expo
Expo day will be thrilling from beginning to end!
- The day starts with a gluten-free brunch from 8:00am to 10:00am where bloggers will be able to mingle and chat with our Expo sponsors and exhibitors.
- Throughout the day (11am-4pm), bloggers are invited to attend our Educational Sessions.
- A special blogger event with Enjoy Life Foods. More details coming soon!
- From 11:00am-4:00pm our Bloggers Lounge will be open! We'll have exciting opportunities for a Q&A with our speakers, plus interview sessions with local celebrity chefs, bakers and exhibitors.
- From 11:00am-4:00pm you'll also be able to enter the Expo hall to taste all of the delicious gluten-free goodies on display.
- Visit the Whole Foods Market Local Vendor Pavilion with 10 companies that produce products in the DC Metro area. Plus a special appearance from Lee Tobin from the Whole Foods Gluten-Free Bake House!
- Take a bunch of big bites at the Lettuce Entertain You Restaurant Pavilion with their family of restaurants including Wildfire, Big Bowl, Summerhouse Santa Monica, Stella Bara, Mon Ami Gabi and Community Canteen!